let's make world of tanks accessible!

hi  guys
I think anyone interesting maybe sending tickets to wargaming developers
i've talked about accessibility for future updates
they needs to our tickets for more
if they gets tickets they will pay attention for us
for whom interesting to know what is world of tanks?
i'll post here short description
Greetings, Commander!
Did you just start playing World of Tanks? This week? Yesterday? An hour ago? Maybe you're downloading it right now? Regardless, we're glad to have you, and we're here to help. If you find yourself entering battle and getting pulverized, we get it -- nobody starts as an expert. World of Tanks is super fun, but it works a bit differently than your average action game. Understanding the difference isn't hard, but not always obvious. That's why we've created Newcomer Central: a curation of the best gameplay advice for entry-level players.
If you're new, then keep this page handy as you begin your fledgling tank career.
Don't Forget to Train!
Every new player is directed to the training mission when they first begin World of Tanks. It only takes a few valuable minutes to learn by doing -- the game shows you the basic controls and combat principles. Then supplement your training with the resources below!
WORLD OF TANKS NEWCOMER'S GUIDE
REFERENCE PAGES ON THE ABSOLUTE BASICS OF WORLD OF TANKS
Game Controls
Quick look at keyboard/mouse controls.
Garage
Visual guide to your main Garage view.
Battle Screen
Understand what's up when battle's on!
WORLD OF TANKS VIDEO GUIDES
Map Guides
Where to go on the battlefields.
Do's and Don'ts
Learn what to do and what not to do.
Chieftain Teaches
The Chieftain goes over game mechanics.
TANK CLASS COMICS
light-tank-comicmedium-tank-comicheavy-tank-comic
tank-destroyer-comicartillery-comic
FORUMS
THE OFFICIAL FORUM IS WHERE PLAYERS GO TO TALK TANKS!
Newcomers' Forum
Ask questions, get answers
Game Guides and Tutorials
Community members share their tips
NEXT STEPS
YOU GOT THE BASICS, NOW LEARN MORE ABOUT WORLD OF TANKS' FINER POINTS
Tanks & Tactics
From the Newcomer's Guide: Key points of each kind of vehicle
Tank Classes
Overview of the tank classes and their roles on the battlefield
ATTENTION! accessible client not yet stable
go to www.wargaming.net find game section create free account
if you create account you can send tickets without issue
FYI when you log in wargaming.net don't forget to select wargaming europe or north america