Re: Survive the wild, speed-hack alerts

grryfindore wrote:
ironcross32 wrote:

vision is bullshit, you don't need it, this is coming from a partially sighted individual.

uh.. no. It is definitely not bullshit mate and I don't know about you but given a choice I certainly do need it. big_smile
Totally blind, but had a little sight when I was a kid, still I can't say blindness is all good, vision sucks. I deal with it cause its the cards I am delt, but I certainly don't have to be happy about it.

OP, I do feel your pain. But personally I think I can do without all these games full of drama even though there isn't much choice as such available although to be fare its more now than what it was 5 or so years ago.

Sam has good ideas, he really does,and you see him taking thin gs in a right direction sometimes but its the fandom that leads him astray, and I don't think I shall get started on this, because if I do, I don't think I'd stop. so formatting a pc for a game? big no no.

grryf

To be honest, I simply cannot imagine my life without computer-games...
During my childhood, they merely provided a great fun to me, so they were a sheer passion...but later, in my grown-up life period, they represented a type of getaway, an asylum, to which I can escape from the real life and world, from the human-society I became generally so much disappointed of...so that they actually turned into my primary home-entertainment, a regular addiction, an obsession even, to which I highly doubt I could ever find a proper replacement in the future!

Just think of the television: One just sits back, and passively watches and/or listens to what other people are doing or saying, without any chance or opportunity of any kind of interaction.
As a total opposite of that, in computer-games players actively choose their moves, actions, make their own choices, decisions, and by doing so, they influence the gameplay and its outcome, along with their own results, achievements, successes, or failures!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hamada via Audiogames-reflector