Re: Eurofly, first geographical atlas and flight simulator for blinds

Ahoy there

I don't necessarily disagree with things that could make this game better, but its the entitlement thing and the general attitude that DracoSelene89 has.

To each question/suggestion you demand, you should keep in mind that this game is being provided to you and others for free. which means the developer isn't obligated to take your suggestions under consideration or to reply to you in anyway or form.
Now what you and others can do is request/ provide suggestions, and if the developer thinks that's what he wants his game to be as, or that suggestion is the one he has the time for and so on, he may/may not add that in. You have no right to ask why the developer does X Y or Z and why not A B and C, why he is adding the laser of doom and why not the cannon of distruction and so on.

That out of the way, here are things you may want to consider.
"This game was supposed to be a sort of a geographical educational software first, a flight simulator second" the developer and his english rep has stated that quite a few times,you might want to think on that before you get on the developers back.
Second, English isn't the main developers language, I have no clue if he can communicate in that at all,and the other stuff you see is done by people who understand both languages or volunteers that aren't being payed. at least as far as I know,anyway.

at this point considering not just this,but other shit I have seen people throwing around, even if I could develop audiogames, I don't think I would consider doing so, specially not for free.

grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Telemachus via Audiogames-reflector