Re: Your Experience with Sleeping Patterns

hi everyone. Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but personally I can get a messed up sleeping schedule even if I only take a very short nap during the day. If I do this, then I might get very big problems sleeping at night, which will make me even more tired the next day. It's like an evil circle. I also have trouble falling asleep if I am somewhere that i have never been before, at least for the first night or so. Has anyone else experienced this?