Re: shoot many robots steam game, does someone know it?

Okay, so my opinion as I played it a bit:

First of all, it's TOTALLY not playable on PC. Everything including menus and shooting / aiming is doable by using mouse only.

I played this one on XBLA on my x360 and I beaten a bit of it but there are one problem: You don't know what to buy, what to upgrade etc and it's really important to progress. Generally the game is playable as It's side scroller so you can hear everything around you but without knowing what you're upgrading you're done as it's getting harder and harder.