Re: introduction to our problems

Hi. This is Zseli. As to your question Magurp244, we are planning on using Python because of the simple problem ofnot  being able to encript sounds securely, or at least that is why Robert chose it. I know very litle about BGT, let alone python, so i don't know if there really are any advantages, or anything, but also, Crashmaster, unfortunately we are probably going to test the games ourselves and not do anypublic testing because again, Robert is the one managing this whole thing and even i agree in this case. And also, we are not using any peoples voices other than members of TMI, or voices of electronic games and sentence mixing, whitch is something we do a lot.
Thanks for reading, and thanks for the feedback.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Test Mode Insiders via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Test Mode Insiders via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector