Re: Survive the wild, speed-hack alerts

Look Mr Sam, if You ask me, my personal case is totally irrelevant, after all I finally did manage to solve my problem at the end.
What still bothers, actually irritates me is the severe omission of STW-developers, described in my post number 65...so please read, or re-read it!
This forum thread is not about me only anymore, but about all those other STW-players who experience the same issue as I did, very likely due the same reason, and without even being aware of that reason, merely because the game-developer(s) missed to inform them of it in a proper way!

Ok, I agree that SAPI-voice is probably not the only setting which causes, or can cause speed-hack alerts, and that are surely some other settings, elements, and actions which can, or will trigger them as well, but by simply noting somhere in the game, or at least in its "readme" file, that "using SAPI may trigger speed-hack alerts", with minimal efforts, You developer-guys could spare many days of headache and troubles to, I am sure, quite significant number of potential, and even regular STW-players!

No hard feelings though, STW is generally an outstanding game, my sincere CONGRATULATIONS for it!
(You can read about my general opinion of the game in my starting, initial post of this forum-topic)

As for Your suggestion of getting some items beyond the starting ones, (in order to avoid "spam-character" deletion), it sounds pretty logical and likely to work, so I already started testing it, MANY THANKS!!!
I guess I will find out the result soon enough anyway, LOL!!!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector