Re: Hello from EA - Madden NFL feedback

ea_accessible wrote:

There will be a different post requesting FIFA feedback soon. Someone on FIFA is currently helping me gather information, similar to the earlier information posted on Madden. Madden was simply easier for me to use as the starting point, as I've been working on the game for the last 4 years, and have worked with blind gamers who have played Madden, so know it is already minimally (painfully) playable.

Thank you for all your feedback. Understanding the problem is the first step to working out how to solve it. I'm sure it's possible to make more games blind accessible, but I need to plan possible solutions to convince others.

Oh god this is unbelievable. I hope that you guys can  figure out some good solutions, So  we could have an near accessible Fifa in the future. I can't wait for that, I love Fifa! I will happily invest into buying the newest vers ion and trying out things if It comes to that.

Sorry for providing no feedback on Madden. But your work is admirable. keep up the good work.
Cheers

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superblindman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector