Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

Hay guise. Let me say something before another drama starts. When ever i go into redspot with my name, sito start saying bad things to me and my people. He always making dramas in the game. For example this time that mahedee said stoner sent him this crash words, sito(That this topic is none of his business) started to talking about shadow of death. He was making me angry but i chose not to involve with him and post this comment in the forum so every one knows what is happenning on redspot. Sito is saying mahedee is liing about stoner and i said because of removing logs from the game, we can't pruve this easily except if sam look at the server logs so everything will be show up.
By the way. Eather this topic is none of my business and he forced me to involved with it.
Even before this drama, I can clearly remember that when i said something about the RTU team(R, T, U, team), He again started insaulting iranians and me. No, i don't say they did this stuff, but y es, they were from a very long time ago and now everything is going very well with the games, and we are playing games farely. And again. I begging you sam tupy, to check the server logs as mahedee told me that stoner sent him these crash words. I even asked mahede two times to make sure he is write and he is not liing and he said that this admin has sent him these crash words.
And last but not least, I also please you nibar sito to stop doing this. I can't log in with my name because of your insaultings. I friendly want you to respect yourself and do not let people to think like this about you (Or maybe it is all not important to you, And in this case, Hope the god protect you! ).
I hope i was enough fare and i hope sam will be as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahedee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahedee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dr . Bilbo J . Skywalker via Audiogames-reflector