Re: Community feud, by Aprone

Circa December 2015: post 9642 on the Community Feud topic:

From a whining player:
Aprone: why is it that when we invoke the four-dimensional matrix inverter to alter the battlefield that the 32-bit .wav sounds stop working?  I was really looking forward to being able to use the live market place to purchase that extra gremlin unit from the auction, but due to some cheating player, I was never able to get my bid in fast enough.  These damned hackers need to be spanked.

Oh, and my friend xyzzy got banned for no reasons we can come up with; just because he was passing around a decompiled version of your code through a Linked In page, trying to use it to get a job, even though he's only twelve and socially irredeemably lame.

Oh, and when are you going to add in the quantum tunneling feature for defensive units?  And hey, where's map 9 and the sewer connections between map 9 and 10?  And why can't we have special weapons for ou r characters, and a hard core mode that includes the Black Death?!

. . .

Beware Aprone, you know not what you are doing my son.