Re: Can't buy Lords of the galaxy

With all the respect, I don't share Your assumption regarding this matter.
Namely, right after sending that blank email, I received the following, probably automated response from the website:

"Thank you for your email. You'll receive our response as soon as possible since July 10.
Best regards
Igor"

Since the date "10th of July" is mentioned in this reply too, I guess it must mean more, than just some temporary server-maintainance type issue, it looks more like some kind of reminder or internal code to me...so I just wonder what it actually means???