Re: List of Muds for Cooking, Crafting, Farming, and Exploration

Hi Mirage, great to see your back.

I'd actually appreciate some advice with 4d since while I'm loving the crafting, the quests are just plane irritating, and I have to say while the main administrator is nice other players are less than helpful, it's really a game I have mixed feelings about.

I'd also suggest alteraeon as I said just because the recent updates very much go in the direction of crafting.
with 3k, I don't have much experience in the game so I'd suggest checking the 3k topic in new releases and asking there, since again it is not a game I've explored much.
Likewise haven't yet tried lensemore that annellin mentioned, but it does have crafting of various sorts certainly judging by their website.