Getting a huge amound of music onto a mobile device?

Hello everyone.
So, I have a huge library of music that I want to extend and want to carry around with me. I am searching for a cheap solution to do this, I dont want to get a 128 GB iPod touch or iPhone if I have a cheaper solution for example with android or a player which is maybe not accessible, but usable for blind people.
what I need is a player where I can copy my sorted music, I sorted this into artists and albums, where I can copy this onto. Together with that, the player must have the feature to shuffle all the tracks, so it looks up all the albums and just throws the tracks into a shuffled list, if you get what I mean.
The biggest thing is space, I need lots of space on the thing, as much as possible. If there is a good solution for that, please tell me so.
Greetings Moritz.