Re: I Want an Accessible Oregon Trail Game

Lol Phil that sounds cool, and actually westward is rather like that with you buying supplies at the start of the game then having random events like ambushes and cold weather and such as you roll along with your wagons, though there I think the gunfights are based on numbers and whether you have hunting skill rather than whether you type fast.

Mississippi however from what I remember wasn't like this since basically each turn you got the chance to buy or sell a number of products and all the random events reflected on basically whether you were able to buy or sell or not, not whether you made it along the trail.
I even think there was something later in the game with you funding a political  to become president, though I neve rplayed that far sinse as I said the game didn't particularly appeal to me.