Re: Peculiar NVDA/windows 10 issue

@Socheat, it seems as if it happened at random, not sure which of the DLLs deregistered but NVDA could basically not interact with any html content and though I didn't test it, I'm guessing (from reading the NVDA discussion I linked to in post 4) it would've failed on PDFs as well. Either way I'm glad I could sort it out as it gave me a bit of a scare, seeing that my web accessibility was practically broken.