Re: Eurofly, first geographical atlas and flight simulator for blinds

Hi all.
Well just finnished eurofly upto task 89.
Now I get autogenerated tasks, but is this it?
I mean I will continue to play it but if this is it, ie I won't be going higher,
I may just backup my profile so I won't have to play the game again and just remove it till I want a romp, it took me 6 months to clock which is respectible as far as this traveling round the place game goes.
And for what it was worth at the time though it was lacking in some respects it was quite good.
But if the last 3 tasks have been generating I get 6000k of flying round variouses places, and its the same thing, ie I am told I have a hard flight which it isn't really, and then it goes like that.
Is this it?
Because this game is just endless crap if it is.
While I was happy to continue as it was for fun, the fact is I would really like to generate my tasks, select series, write missions for it, etc.
But if it generates its own tasks where you go here and there with no excitement at all, then sorry but this game is now crap and dumb because now I have used all the content it is now dull and boring and crappy.
If I had known that this was what I would get I am not sure if I would have downloaded it in the first place.
Sure I get a high rank but it really doesn't meant anything.
I was thinking that the game would actually end.
For those that have completed it is there an end.
Ie if there are 5-10 hard flights then the same medium flights then easy flights and maybe then a few really dangerous flights or something with the eventual goal you can make your own flights in a menu or something cool I will continue playing.
Well at least spending a lot of time playing but if not, I am going to call it quits.
I'll keep the game round since its a good relaxer but if this is it, in some ways I really wish that the game had an end like adventure at c has.
I'd like a goal, with out one, I am playing generated crap for no reason, if I have won, then the game should say so so I can delete it and move on.
I am slightly dissapointed.
I play the game, I can fly passengers then bigger planes then bigger planes then do majorly long flights, but the end goal is that I can do generated flights.
Sorry, I don't buy it.
For the basic look round the world that is fine.
But its a bit of a downer now, the game could be so much more.
And now I have completed it I can see why lord london and others have issues with it.
The basic game is fine for the first little while, but the main tasks are ended.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Telemachus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Telemachus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Telemachus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blind-gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector