Re: Star Wars games that aren't online for the Blind? can someone tell me

I was particularly interest in at Tward's 2d starwars idea. But I'm also aware of the limitations/risk involved with that. I don't know, I just personally can't really imagine a starwars sidescroller. At that point you'd probably be shooting just for the sake of shooting, and we'd be essentially back to space invaders. Granted, BK3 amazed me with what it has to offer being only a sidescroller, but that's a completely different game.