help with twitrocity?

Hello all of you
As you know, twitrocirty is a twitter client made in python by Mason.
I want to install it, but i get the error no module named wx.
Please if any one could succesfully install twitrocity, help me with that?
I am using python 2.7.13.
I listened at the audio file on how to install twitrocity, but i do evvery thing that mason does.
I downloaded the latest vertion of wx from www.wxpython.org, and i installed it.
Thanks and best regards.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector