Re: Monthly chat march 2017

If I'm not mistaken, I think this is Jonathan Renshaw's first book. I found it on Audible.

Oh, that's going to make me mad if any of my favorite characters in Dragonlance have unhappy endings. I'm reading "Dragons of Autumn Twilight" and I love this little band of friends. But at least you warned me in advance, so it won't be a complete shock.

Everytime you mention books on this forum, they almost always get added to my gigantic to-read pile. You and your lady have great taste in books!