Re: looking for Recommendations for android phones

I used to have a galaxy s 2 a long time ago that had 4 of those virtual buttons like that in a row. I basically just avoided touching near the bottom of the phone unless I needed the buttons. If I was on one of the home screens, I could kind of guess where the different buttons were based on things in the "dock" area. Eventually though, I got really good at just guessing where they would be based on feeling the edges of the phone. The phone was in a big case though, so the area where the buttons were was shrunken quite a bit. If it is like the phones that came immediately after mine, you can just learn where the virtual buttons are based on the real one. They were kind of nice. Holding the search button down brought up the google voice search, and holding the options button (I think they took this one out after my phone) brought up samsungs voice search. Google's worked way better.