Re: blind cricket for android and IOS

Hi all.
Well its been a while but I have finally got information from sonnar.
1.  where is this clicking going on.
Is it during playing the game, if so you need to long click to get the ball coming.
there are tutorials to play the game.
We need to know where this double click issue is going on and where it is happening and if it effects ios and android or one or the other.
2.  links and adds.
I should start with my dissapointment in sonnar for going down this road.
And have said as much.
On the ios devices the close button is anywhere in the screen.
The add will take full control of your device till its closed.
I have mentioned that I am really not happy with this at all.
Right now it appears that we are moving into adds to support our games.
I am assuming we will be going comercial soon.
Ofcause its not our fault but the add network's fault that it takes control over your device.
I still lik e working for sonnar and am usually happy with them, however, I am seriously wandering about various things.
I know we are due to switch to some sort of pricing plan as yet not mentioned to me for the future.
Sonnar is working on the adds.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sonnar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector