Netflix and subtitles

Hello folks! I recently got my hands on a netflix account and managed to read subtitles using NVDA. The question is, is there a way to have it read continuously without the need to move the arrow keys up and down? And since we are into this kind of subject, is there any other products accessible like that? I tryed to download KM player to be able to read subtitles from animes, but I can hardly find any sites with downloadable stuff. So the best option would be something similar to netflix, but netflix only has a few titles.
Best regards, Haramir.