Re: The Return Of The King, making the game accessible for everyone!

Orin wrote:

Hello everyone,

So, I have the update, and I find it interesting how I don't have to run it with LocaleEmulator now. It just runs, however in Chinese.

However, I do have the English files, and when I run the update, I do get a message now, however I'm not sure what it is. There's just an okay button, and it runs.

The English files are there. There's a translate.ini file, which I assume the game is supposed to use, as just like the translation files of BK3, it has the English version of the menu option along with the Chinese text for it.
Going to do some more digging.

The file already existed long ago
delete zh.chs, Game menu can be turned into English

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector