Re: Bokurano Daibouken III translation Project has officially started!

Well, we're closing in on the april deadline for the completion of the translation project.
Yukio, how's the progress on the new software update coming?
I'm asking because I want to know how much time I'll have to look at the new translations before the project is finished.
I've actually been holding off on my super wolf run so I could use it to test out the translation and find any bugs/mistakes before the final update goes live for version 1 of bk3.
Later!