Re: well. looks like the site to download reaaccess is in japanese now.

[[wow]], I didn't even think ReaAccess would still work with current versions at all. I"ve not tried it but I've been using Osara for a while and am starting to like it. A friend of mine is showing me bit by bit how to use Reaper. Fortunately, he's used most of the stuff I've used so he can relate to how I work, so it makes it easier, but I really do want to learn Reaper properly some time.