Re: 4dimentions mud

My major problem in 4d is that it's often hard to distinguish what is a step in a quest or other activity that is simply oscure or what is a bug.
For example as I said,  when I tried harvesting the vines, looking at the description of the vines told me they were covered with grapes, but look in vine told me they were empty which was am confusing. There are several other problems of this sort, where things are just a little obscure and often I'm not sure of the reason why something works or does not work as it does.

Then again when the game works it's amazing, crafting in 4d simply rocks! I love the way you have almost little minigames for many of the crafts and amusing descriptions, if you want a genuine challenge, try gardening!