Re: Accessible Android and iOS game: Crafting Kingdom

Well I'm afraid the princess might be in trouble, since this morning when debating to get up my Iphone announced that the princess was ready to give meanother gift. Mrs. Dark was not pleased at her husband literally jumping out of bed with her to go and see a princess, I tried to explain that the princess gave me improvements on trade prices, her comment was "that's what they all say!" big_smile.

Well I'm definitely enjoying the game, though purchicing my 50 automations will take time lol. I am trying to complete all the quests before I resttart, but this time we'll see since thus far I only have six automations, then again as I've got more storage space I will probably need more.
One thing which I do find a little odd is that while the real estate mogal does offer prices off expantion slots and purchicing new buildings, you don 9;t get any breaks on extending storage space, though I believe you do on estate expantions, actually clarrifying which real estate mogal affects might be helpful.

I'm afraid I have another bug to report with the video.
the video is now playing, however when the video finishes I don't  get the usual exit screen, I get a screen with no voiceover buttons (indeed vo goes completely silent). I suspect this is something to do with the advertiser, since I did try going back to the home screen then returning to crafting kingdom with the ap switcher, where upon I got a quick burst of music from the video I'd already seen finish.
If it helps it was a video with "ooo la la" and a couple of other commic french phrases in it.

Btw, you might consider an in ap upgrade to let people activate boosts without watching the add videos, since while I like getting the boosts, using them strategically and completing quests, the add videos are rather a pain (especially because they're all for inaccessible things anyway.

I would be quite happy to pay 5 or even 10 usd to get the ability to say activate boosts without having to watch the videos, ---- perhaps with a bit of extended boost time too, say doubled boost time, indeed I'd be very glad to support the game generally in terms of the waork that's going into it, quite aside from wanting to avoid the adds.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryanbkm82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mikrima via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mikrima via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Netta147 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector