Re: Aprone's games.

Lori,
Unfortunately you missed his new game, The Limit.
A quick and stupid little game that came to me when I heard this song on the radio.  It reminded me of endless TV joke moments where this song plays along characters doing some sort of stupid task.  smile

Press Escape to exit
Press Enter to stop the game and hear your score.
Press Enter + shift to quickly reset the game if you screw up.
Press any other key to play your drum, but choose your timing wisely.

Plenty of games probably exist where you must tap out to a rythm, trying to match it perfectly.  In this game, the idea is to always be a tiny bit faster than your last tap.  When the song starts, lets assume you tap a key 2 seconds in.  This means that your next tap needs to happen in less than 2 seconds in order to get a point.  If you miss your mark (go past 2 seco nds), the sound is different and you get no point.  Your 2 second goal is not changed, and the timer resets to give you another try to time a tap.
I think he removed the game because he didn't have rights to use the song that was the main part of the game.
I hope he brings it back with a song produced by one of our members so that he can get the rights to.