Re: Ontoys online game platform

on toys players I have some great news. I have spent hours figuring out the rainbow game. I have figured out all the hot keys, exactly how to win and what to do. now since I know exactly how to play a virtual player can never win. if anyone wants the rules hot keys and how to play, please comment. it will be a lot to type out, so if no one is really interested I rather not waste my time typing all that stuff lol