Re: MessApple, Or, The Return Of Apple2E For the VIP!

Hi I used to play with the apple 2e in fourth grade through junior high.  I'm looking for the games Kidnapped, story time and Stonevillemanner and quest and their was another one called pig does anyone know where I can get those games? and I remember another one called stay afloat.