Cyber sphere: A moo that isn't new

Firstly, hello people! Today, I'd like to tell you about this new moo. Its a cyber-punk themmed rp-enforced game which has been open cince 1994.
Its codebase is very extencive. Bellow, I'll list some of its features as I've been playing it for almost 7 years..
*Ability to become a decker and enter the matrix (hacker)
*Ability to drive vehicles that have weapon emplacements on them. Ever wanted to shoot a missile from the launcher thats on the side of your car?
Go a head
*crime factions (Join the Mafia, Yakusa or Russian mafia)
For those who don't know cyberpunk is a genrry of science fiction. Neuromancer, Hellmoo among other things are cyberpunk.
Basically when you start the game you'll be put through a small intro tutorial that'll show you some of the games features..
Then you have the choice to create our character in 3 ways:
Basic: You get a few points to put into your character and you can just explore the gameworld
Standard: You get more points but you have to write a background, description and they have to be approved by the admins.
advanced: Here the requirements are stricter, admins will expect more quality in your background and description.
One thing: Unless you are in basic char-gen, it'll take a bit of time to create and get your haracter approved. Cybersphere is a very detailed game
and the admins will want you to for instance justify your skills in your bacground.
I'm open to answer any questions about the game. Eiter ask here or add me on skype: Caioneutron.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector