Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

447, it's been what, 2 weeks? It makes me chuckle when I see a question like this. the Devs want to release the game probably more then anyone here, and the time spent writing the posts saying "we are still working on it" could be spent on coding, checking for errors in the story, etc. we all are waiting on the game, trust me on it.
I found that the best thing to do is to distract myself. Like reading? Check out Hounded by  Kevin Hearn. The iron Druid. That should keep you busy for a couple of months.