Re: games and emulators that work with cloud OCR.

Oh?
I didn't think gta was accessible at all, considering its high voltage graphics and stuff.
Anyone feel like walking me through that?
I don't even know how to set any of that up.
Also, anyone know how to make mortal kombat 2 work with an emulator?
Yes, I know it's ancient, but well... I have some serious nostalgia going on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : csm120 via Audiogames-reflector