Re: lack of the development in Survive the Wild and other issues

oh boy, well of course I gotta respond on here, i'll do this point by point with some thoughts at the end.

@shellman first, nothing has happened since june, well your time line is broken, in september the caves and the twin peeks mountains came out. along with a pretty damn big quest chain. correct me if i'm wrong, but that was something completely new and completely different than anything else in the game. people still haven't found all the places to go in the caves.

@shellman you message sam and he doesn't reply. please try to guess how many people are on sam's contact list, and how many of them also message him non stop about their issues in the game. now try to understand how much junk he has to pilfer through on skype. also realize how many people constantly suggest hings they think is the next big stw major suggestion that will make the game amazing. but sam doesn't reply, well most the time that is because it is already something t hat is being planned out and worked on.

@shellman building tree houses was banned, yes, but let's think why. you fall from the mountain, so open your inventory and drop a plank, you are floating in air and don't lose much health or anything like that. then continue on your way. every time you fall just drop a plank, you're safe. it is not taken out of the game forever, i've had discussions with sam on how he will bring it back so it works in a different way. just about everyone misses the ability to build tree houses with planks and blocks. and if i remember right you weren't too hapy when you got stuck in a block trap turned on pk and got grenaded nearly to death before you could log out, so it's a double edged sword i suppose.

@shellman dropping grass in the ocean to put a shelter, aside from it being so completely unrealistic to be laughable, think of how people used that to chat? drop planks grass mud whatever in the ocean and it's a walkable and a bikable tile. so people would do that and just bike across the ocean. or drop them and a new player would be paddeling and get stuck on a random mud tile in the middle of the ocean, and have no clue why they can no longer paddle anymore or anything.

@Muhammad Hajjar you can still place a normal shelter in a tree, he is talking about using planks in air to make tree houses, not shelters.

@shellman cocoa already mentioned it with pk. someone once again cheats, they drop a block tile, stand on it and no one can hit them in pk while they can still hit people. again it is not gone forever, but only gone until sam can fix the issue and make sure people can't cheat with it. also talked to him about this issue.

@shellman if you think i made a shelter that took 3 days writing out map lines for myself you have lost your mind. why did i do it, why did akilor do it, not for our own sakes, but to give the players something new. you want to talk shit about the admins, the very damn admins that are doing everything in our power to keep the game interesting when sam is busy and can't release an update? yes this is a great thing to do, keep doing it and see where it gets everyone. if you had the slightest clue how much we have been doing lately for the players, for those who complain about the game, you would be in shock. you have no clue how many hours are spent every day working on stuff for the game that will be coming out fairly soon. but i will just leave it at that.

@shellman i have no clue at all what you mean can't place stuff in shelters.

@shellman and at everyone, pk was meant as a way to play the game, not for those who want to hit someone and run like hell cause they have 500k energy and turn off their pk. you turn it on, you are making a choice to play the game with pk, to kill and be killed the funny thing about it is the only ones who complain are those who can't do pk at all, and who want to hit and run. those who have spent hours, days, weeks, months learning how to fight effectively have not said one single thing complaining about it. that should say it all.

@shellman many people hav left the game, i see, so there was not 70 players online for the past 2 days, yep good thing so many left, cause incase you forgot, a year ago you were lucky to see over 35 players online. so let's just shelve that cause it is nothing but a lie and missinformation. there are more players on stw lately then there have ever been, and don't forget, allot of people have left got banned cause they had been cheating like hell and never got caught which leads me into my next point.

@shellman you want to talk about the admins, and the old admins, this is just beautiful. let's i assume you mean people like naday, walter, rowan, bill, blaze, mariah. well with walter, yes everyone loved walter, but tell me 1 thing, just 1 single thing, what did he do for the game? he loved to give stuff away for free, you're new, hey have 100 bikes and 200 pop cans. well that shit don't fly anymore. it's survive the wild, the admins aren't allowed to copy sam's inventory and start giving that stuff away. we have our own inventories, and we play with normal inventories like every other player in the game. we don't create items out of thin air for ourselves or for other players. this was not the way it use to go. and with other admins who got set back to rank of player, if an admin doesn't log in for 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, should they still be an admin? when there are others online working hours every day and others who don't ever sign in, they should keep their rank? of course not, it isn't a pretty title you get to wear around so you feel special, it is a rank you earn every day, not in the past, today and tomorrow. that crap about old admins, it's a joke, just a joke. you can take any current 2 admins and they ha ve a record of doing more for the game in 1 month than any other old admin in their entire span of being an admin. i know of 1 admin who chose to leave the admin role, all the others, demoted, so don't try to tell everyone they chose to leave, they did not have a choice. and this isn't some personal attack on any past admins, but either you log in and do admin duties, or you aren't admin, it's simple.

@caribe09 dementor? you should know more than others that stuff is being worked on...it's a bit confusing how you do not, and that you don't know what the extra game size is and what it is going to be used for, but I guess you don't read our group or keep up to date on things we are talking about. and also, I remember a time when everyone cheated and no one got in trouble for it, those were much better times i guess. and what no one seems to realize is that admins have stopped cheats people figured out that would have led to a complete server pe rge for all free accounts, so yeah, I'd be glad someone is watching now compared to how it use to be. and i know this cause I found out about 2 of them before they got spread around, and when i mean a complete perge, i mean for real, everyone would get reset.

@cuddley i'm glad you know when someone gets a warning for insulting in the out of character, cause last I checked as of 1 second ago only admins know who gets warnings and the person getting the warning. let's tell the truth here, you got in trouble for insulting and not listening so got jailed, and now you are angry and developing a story about how everyone insults you but doesn't get in trouble. sorry but i'm not buying it cause i know who gets warnings and why.

@burak shelters are still allowed above trees.

@shotgunshell lol, you do what every other person who has nothing to say does. let's make a very broad sweeping statement and say nothing to back it up. sam is abusing powe r, yeah, he sure is, k i'm done, nothing else to say. please oh please give me examples of how he is abusing power, and please at mention me so i can come and explain how and why you are wrong and probably lying.

@severestormsteve1 i don't get what your issues with admins are? if you had any idea how much admin ass i've had to bust, friends included for doing stuff the wrong way, or making mistakes you would probaably be quite surprised. as you can tell from this post i don't dance around saying nothing, i fix things, get to the point and explain why. admins have the powers they have for good reason, and they don't abuse it. if 1 admin uses commands to give themselves items for free, they are done, cheats in any way using admin powers, done. makes a mistake with warning or banning someone, getting yelled at. and because of that we have a pretty kick ass admin team who plays fair, and doe severything they can to make the game better and more fun for pla yers. if you don't want admins moving people to maps then next time you are stuck in the unknown area you can stay there forever. you want disasters to spawn automatically k, and if it bugs out and launches 500 bombings at once killing every player on the game, cool. you assume it is just hey i want a disaster let's make one, well it isn't, you all have your rules for playing the game, and admins have rules for being admin, what they are allowed to do and aren't allowed to do. and with disasters there are rules with them as well, it is not just the wild west out here for admins. it use to be yes, not regulation free for all,b ut that completely went away and now there are rules we all have to follow.

overall i can just bearly get where your frustration is coming from, but it is just annoying how misplaced it is and how nothing was thought out beyond, me angry, me want, me want. and it is so beautiful how you post this right when there is a pk competition, s omething that has never been done, something that is completely new. it is within the bounds of the game as it is, not needing a update. something i thought out personally, something i am taking the time and money, real money to put together. but i'm one of those admins with too much power, not one of them admins who just give stuff away for free, so i guess it doesn't count? now i must ask, do you like windy wolf, the grassland, the caves, twin peeks, any of those maps? cause what maps were made before that that were ever finished and added to the game? how many admins are currently working on more maps and other things to be added to the game? i feel i must ask cause folks again make these big sweeping statements and all their facts and assumptions are just wrong. do you know what kick ass shit sam is currently working on? nope, you don't, the answer to everything is no,no, and no, but still all these assumptions based in half truths. please reply and try to tell me i'm wrong, cause the thing is have these things called facts, not opinions, and that's what i reply with. i won't make general statements about how upset i am with something when i haven't even got any of the facts about it. you wonder why sam needs breaks, it's cause of crap like this, no appreciation, just complain complain complain this is bad, that is bad, i don't like this, sam fix this, sam answer me on skype, sam why won't you listen to me, sam you are a baby, sam you did this wrong, sam sam sam, nothing good, all the negativity with people's opinions that are just wrong. and let me be the first to tell you, you have the right to an opinion, and opinions are also right or wrong. so all i can say is you have the right to be wrong all you want. but please, try to figure out the full truth, not just half truths that only support what you want to think, there is the truth, and there is all that will be posted in this topic by all sorts of people who are pissed off about one thing or another that doesn't make sense to anyone but them and their fairy tale land they live in.

over all i'm done, i still hope this wildly incorrect shotgunshell will post his crap about sam and i'm assuming the admins abusing their powers. one thing i do love doing is proving people wrong for everyone to see.

and if you want info on the pk event click on the bsg link in my signature. there's already more people signed up for the event then use to play stw a year ago.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caribe09 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector