Re: lack of the development in Survive the Wild and other issues

Time for me to step in.
This  post could be considered offensive, but I won't hold back.
1,  destroying shelters. how many times did I hear that? A lot, trust me.  Don't like it, go place it somewhere where It could be hard to get to. the game has 20 or so maps for a reason.
2,  placing shelters in the ocean. really?  This made me laugh. I mean how  would you expected to stay in one place, how would you expect it to flowed with you inside it.
3,  opening inventory in the air. I don't think you want it to come back.  When the bug was there, you'd hear a lot of people wining about how they died when someone dropped stuff on them while they're sleeping.  If Sam allows the bug to come back, STW will lose a lot of players.
4,  not enough to do?  Have you heard of a thing called patients?  Coding maps, quests, new items, all that takes time.  It's not like you wri te one line of code, and bang! There are 100 new maps, 50 quests, and 200 new items.
5,  very hard to get a response? Sam has his own life, you know.  Between school, homework, his daily activities, managing 2 online games, yeah. Enough said.
6, Steve,  what's your problem with admin's?  Don't say you have no problem, because obviously that's not true.
7,  grammar and punctuation, really, is that how low we gonna get?  Do I have perfect English? No. Is it enough to get my message across? Yes. I think that's all that matters.  The same holds true for anyone here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector