Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

@DracoSelene89, Not sure why it wouldn't work run gameofthrones as the save name, also I can't wait for moddability to be fully implemented, I will be working on a modders toolbox which will make it 100x easier to do what truecraig has had to do hopefully, I'll add it so you can do all of the tweaking internally in the game in kind of a debug mode 2.0 with a ton more options!

Also in response to what you said about how easy it is to mod the files, not speaking for truecraig but it's 50/50, some things are obvious in the text files, but as for numbers, like troop counts and factions income, it's nearly impossible to edit because you can't tell which number corresponds to which variable, hence why I will be making this modders toolbox smile

@Niklas, I love the idea of a mod folder! will note that down, for now they will just be saves

@Mata, in all the text and data files, go into your savegame.txt and tweak away

@Niklas, whats zunamies?

@truecraig, To be honest you had done pretty much everything I could think of besides troop count and locations, even down to the currency, I was very impressed, I think I fixed that and forgot about it but yeah it was a pretty serious bug haha, and I know you had to do a lot of work to make the mod and with the new modders toolbox I'll be rolling out it;s going to get easier to mod things and things will be able to be done more in depth, but know that you started the warsim modding scene smile hopefully it grows

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector