Re: Hello from EA - Madden NFL feedback

hi Karen,
I am interested in playing madden nfl on my android tablet and phone. and on my windows 10 home laptop. perhaps you could create, for windows10 users, allow madden nfl to push text to sapi5 or to the NVDA free screen reader controller client dll to make the game more playable so we know what plays and teams and menu options we are choosing. Also with the android game, certain touch gestures could do certain things in the game maybe a two finger double tap would turn on accessibility mode which would use android text to speech to help blind players, and certain swipe gestures and taps could enable much easier game play. this also goes for other sports games EA-games has such as baseball and hockey games. Please try to make all EA-games accessible if possible especially on the windows 10 pc and android side of things. thanks very much. Josh Kennedy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector