Re: lack of the development in Survive the Wild and other issues

I'll post 1 more time to this topic and leave it at this. I just wanted to apologize for more things. I've been a dick through out this entire topic, and I just wanted to apologize for being a complete jackass to the people running the game. I'm not gonna pick sides, but I was disrespectful to the people who put time and money into this game, and I apologize for that. I just want the arguing to stop. Lets try to mention good things about the game now that we got all this negativity out. I like the fact that the people working on this game are trying their best to fix as much as they can.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shellman via Audiogames-reflector