Re: Ideas for things for me too develope?

One idea might be to create some smaller aides for players of other games rather than games in and of themselves, since while writing say a black jack game would be a great exercise, it's not as if we don't have many.

For example, one thing I'd personally find really useful would be a Manamon elemental reference, whereby I could select an elemental type  in a list box or by pressing a key and be told what elements it was weak or strong or unaffected by, since the elemental type chart you get with the game is a little clunky to read through if you just say want to know whether or not your magic type manamon should use standard attacks on an air enemy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector