Re: Your Experience with Sleeping Patterns

cae_jones wrote:

well, I have no idea how long this Goldylocks interval... honeymoon period? Denouement? is going to last, so get back to me in a month or two.

The answer is approximately two months. A new high score! Normally it's a miracle if I can fix anything for more than a week out of a year.
But yeah, temporary fix is temporary. And I have no intention of sliding back into the doom pit. So... the next month better be at least as exciting as the previous sentence makes it sound like it should be, blast it...