Re: Accessible tools for creating sound fonts?

I almost have the GM instrument order memorized. IF you look up GM on Wikipedia, I believe you'll get a full list. If not, I'm sure you can easily find one on Google. qWS also has a GM instrument list.

I've tried Polyphone, and have started to figure some stuff out.
It's funny you mention trying to make a Gm font with small samples like this. I've been working on a similar thing for a while. I'm using more samples than you, but I have about 32 presets made so far and the font is only 70 K. So, it's working out. I'm also combining waves in the instruments, like you might do with adative synthesis. Even drums are being done that way. When it's closer to being done, I will share it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : big d via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kara_Louise via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kara_Louise via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DEKYO-Nec2608 via Audiogames-reflector