Re: video game tournaments, sfv, mkx, injustice and more

Shouldn't be that much of a shock... most gamers who are blind for some reason prefer MK X, and I'm genuinely curious as to why, not just making that statement as a general bash... I suppose that for most gamers who are blind, audio appeal is a big factor. And whatever my personal tastes, MK X and all NRS games for that factor seem to have won over most people, for whatever reason in that department. But for me personally, SF games have always had more appeal in gameplay... and while I like a lot of the audio in recent games from NRS, the gameplay is just missing something for me. But I'm in for the SF tournament... first weekend in May would work better for me, and I'm definitely up for watching MK if it's streamed, or if people are joining on a teamtalk server.