Re: does someone know an accessible program to create youtube videos

Okay. I'm sorry this post may not be too helpful. I'm having to do some reinstalling for some reason, but I can try to give some tips. There are a couple options you should hav available to you. First, you can set up a scene with desktop capture. I wouldn't recommend this though. I would use specific window capture, but the trick is that you must have the window up that you are intending to capture. To insure this, show the desktop, and then you can just pull up the game window that you are trying to capture, and then OBS. You select to create a scene, and then a window capture. If you are working with BGT, Do be advised that it won't recognize the window well. I use text in my videos, but you could also use a picture if you are so inclined. I'm sorry I can't be of much help at the moment. I will try to get this OBS stuff fixed on my end, notably putting it back  on my  computer, and if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask .