Re: accessible PSP Games?

for 300, now I got to chapter 2, at the part where leonidas says that we have to explore the farmhouse.
my problem is, I can't find a stone to push it. is it at that buzzing thing?
and anyways, what chapter are you stuck on? if it is on the faylanx mode in the first chapter, you have to be very quick on killing the enemies while protecting yourself from getting hit by it, and most importantly the arrow shower