Re: A question about old esp games

A Brief Update from Draconis:
Friday April 14, 2017: 07:39 AM

Over the last little while you may have noticed some issues with our

site and the availability of our apps which was out of our control. It

has taken some
time to get everything straightened out, but everything should be up

and running properly once more. Additionally, our website and online

services are
moving to a new server and receiving an overhaul, so if you notice any

other hiccups in the next few weeks, that is why.

We hope to be able to announce new projects later this year. Thank you

so much for your continued support. We know it has been a long time

since we’ve had
new titles to offer, but we are planning changes that will improve

this soon.

http://dracoent.com/