Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Hey all,

Nothing specific to inform you of, but we've definitely been waiting a little longer than preferred on some information from one of our outside contractors—but it looks like we'll be getting that within the week. This is information we've been waiting on before making some specific decisions that you all will be interested in. So hopefully by the end of the month, we'll have some more interesting updates about the development progress. Sorry that's basically just a tease, but it's all I've got right now.

Shameless plug time: if you need something to read in the meantime, Christian taught (aka the silk-smooth voice of Matthias the Ranger in "A Hero's Call") has recently begun to self-publish on Kindle. here's a link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GONQO … ian+gaughf

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector