Re: very serious security issue with the site

One more...

Not sure if it's because I'm logged in under another account, but the unread posts are going really, REALLY funky, it's showing new posts then giving me a list of topics that don't show any new posts at all, and the clock is strange given I'm logged in as...actually I've no clue who now.

FWIW I tried loging in in private mode in Firefox and got another user as my account when I logged in that way, despite logging in to my actual account.

Either way this is getting weirder and weirder....I just hope nobody goes and gets logged into a mod or admin account by this issue, I'd hate for somebody with malicious intent to suddenly get logged into Sander or Dark's account for instance.

Draco

Oh by the way I can confirm I believe I can get to other people's PMs and send from the logged in account too and change profile options, at least it loads the pages, n  idea if it actually saves changes, I don& #039;t waant to lock the real Slender out of his account, or whoever I'm logged in as sooo....gonna figure out a quick test, like...changing the signaure to something fun.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Kara_Louise via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector