Re: Manamon question

GeminiLancer wrote:

So quick question regarding where some manamon can be found. Please let me know how I can obtain the ManaMon below:

mitrosierr involved form of squirmunk
frenrir involved form houndorph at upperstarwalk mountain
Grandlan involved form of gronk
Autason, I traded him for the Montor already, so wild one.
somebody that knows White Lance, would this be the evolved Squirmonk?
Lastly, which manamon do I have to breed to get the Starters, I have a Flamerick already.

I am trying really hard to build a balanced team lol, but finding strong Water/ice/holy/magic types is tough. I spent some time with a Jakinape, but yuck. I tried a Burgin, but man that thing is weak. I tried a Hydrobird, but it's like level 27 or so and doesn't know anything damaging other than Water bomb which, um, no. Plus, it's tough to level up my Water types, as most wilds that have high levels aren' t affected by water attacks.
I know this is a lot, but if anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

GeminiLancer

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeminiLancer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector