Re: very serious security issue with the site

For the hell of it I'll list what I'm running:

Win10 64 bit

Latest Firefox and Chrome with Adblock enabled

NVDA

Sophos

Malwarebytes

I don't see how anything could cause it however, I even tried logging out, and back in, in private mode in Firefox, got somebody else's account. Then I logged out, went to Chrome, same thing and there, interestingly, it wouldn't let me log in because it said the connection was not secure.

There is something really, really weird going on here. and I'm curious as to what it is, I can't think of anything in my profile or the way I signed up that'd cause it, and I seem to be given random accounts that I get stuck with till I log out.

On another note, I also randomly get logged out as well even if I set the remember me box to be checked, and yet I still have to log back in every so often.

Draco

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Kara_Louise via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector