Re: very serious security issue with the site

....okay this is now just seriously. SERIOUSLY confusing me.

It seems* to be taking accounts from a topic in question.

i.e. I read Slender's post before, got his account, now I'm given BCS993's account after scrolling past every post in the thread by hittting 3 in NVDA to skip from heading heading 3 oto heading 3.

I'm now totally and utterly confused...seriously, guys, ideas here? I'm starting to think the forum maybe gets confused between your account and the last unread post in a topic and somehow copies the author of the post to your account

Draco

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector